Course: 4 Day Class
Class time 5:30pm – 8:30pm Beginning on Calendar Start Date.
- 5/8/2023 5:30pm-8:30pm
- 5/9/2023 5:30pm-8:30pm
- 5/10/2023 5:30pm-8:30pm
- 5/11/2023 5:30pm-8:30pm Lab/Final (Please bring your DVOM)
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of electricity and how electricity works.
- Define basic components of electricity
- Recognize the 3 electrical classifications of materials
- Compare and contrast AC vs. DC
- Explain the concept of grounding
- Use Ohm’s law and Watt’s law to express the relationship between current, voltage, and resistance
CEU Credits= XX
Course Hours= 8