- This event has passed.
Introduction to Electrical 1.001
May 19 @ 5:00 pm - May 26 @ 6:30 pm
Course: 3 Day Class
Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:30pm Beginning on Calendar Start Date.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of electricity and how electricity works.
- Define basic components of electricity
- Recognize the 3 electrical classifications of materials
- Compare and contrast AC vs. DC
- Explain the concept of grounding
- Use Ohm’s law and Watt’s law to express the relationship between current, voltage, and resistance
CEU Credits= XX
Course Hours= 6