Course: 4 Day Class
Class time 5:00pm – 7:00pm Beginning on Calendar Start Date.
- Tuesday 12/13/2022
- Wednesday 12/14/2022
- Thursday 12/15/2022
- Tuesday 12/20/2022 Lab/Final (Please bring your DVOM)
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of electricity and how electricity works.
- Define basic components of electricity
- Recognize the 3 electrical classifications of materials
- Compare and contrast AC vs. DC
- Explain the concept of grounding
- Use Ohm’s law and Watt’s law to express the relationship between current, voltage, and resistance
CEU Credits= XX
Course Hours= 8